Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Coke Tab Hanger

As promised in my last post, I decided to take another idea from the internet and use it as my means of hanging my new Scrabble picture frame. This idea is one that a few of you might have seen (or may have tried yourself) and it only requires three things: a screwdriver, a screw and a Coke tab.


I know this all looks super easy and it probably is, but it seemed to take me forever to try and get mine to stay put! When I popped the tab off of the can, it had a little extra metal at the bottom where you are supposed to screw it to the frame and trying to get it to stay in place while I drilled through the metal and the wood was insane. I am not sure if I would do it again, but so far it seems to be holding up nicely on my wall. Here is my end result:


I would like to think that it looks like the one up above... have any of guys or ladies out there tried this trick? If so, did it work well for you (or should I be waiting for my picture to fall off the wall)? :) Let me know in the comments and as always, even you can fake creativity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment