Monday, April 6, 2015

Shine A Light

This post is a short one because there really isn't much to this project. As most of you probably do, I was trolling Pinterest one day and came across this super cute idea using clothespins and recycled tuna fish cans (cleaned of course!)

 Super cute and totally easy! Thankfully, my mom actually still uses clothespins and had a bucket full of them in the laundry room. I finally got the cans after remembering not to throw them away after making my Baby A some lunch :)

So there you have it... just a few mins time and you have these super cute holders! I originally was storing miscellaneous items in them to begin with, but after seeing the original post again on Pinterest, I decided to make mine candle holders too :)


Funny side note: my husband found the little tea light candles on the beach yesterday... they were in totally perfect condition and smell like jasmine... mmmm :) Thanks hubby!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I've seen something like this, but not using as a votive holder before, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! What other uses did they have for it? I was hoping to find a small vase to put inside for flowers, but couldn't find anything that fit :(

      Delete